Department of Neuroscience
University of Wisconsin Madison
Room 5505 WIMR-II
1111 Highland Avenue
Madison, Wisconsin 53705
Phone: (608) 262-2938
Fax: (608) 265-7821
Wisconsin Institutes for Medical Research (WIMR)
- From Hwy 12/18 (the Beltline) take the Park Street exit (# 261 A-B), and proceed north. (Park St. is also Hwy 151).
- Continue along Park Street for approximately 3 miles, and make a left turn from Park Street onto University Avenue, and continue to head west.
- Follow University Avenue for approximately 1.25 miles, stay right and follow Campus Drive. Make a right turn onto University Bay Drive, then stay right onto Highland Avenue. WIMR is located on the right side, opposite the Nielsen Tennis Stadium, at 1111 Highland Avenue.
Neuroscience within WIMR-II
- The Neuroscience Department Offices are located in the WIMR second tower, on the fifth floor
- Enter the WIMR lobby via the main entrance at 1111 Highland Avenue.
- Use the elevators in the lobby to go to Floor 5.
- Go left from the Floor 5 elevator lobby to the door for the WIMR-II (west) tower (follow the sign for “Department of Neuroscience”).
- Enter the wooden door and proceed down the hallway to Room 5505.
Campus Parking, Maps and Directions